On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Devops Engineer to join 365Scores.
365Scores is a cross-platform app that enables anyone the freedom to create their own Sports Channel, customized to them. We provide live scores, news from the world's media, video highlights, statistics, fixtures, standings, tweets, and a lot more. As in the world of sports, fans want to keep updated but also are part of a community, and our project brings these two together. Connecting fans from around the world with Virtual Stadium, we cover all aspects of sports. Our platform provides the most comprehensive content from thousands of sources around the world while supporting 10 different sport types in 24 languages. Our mission at the project is to continue to fuel the passion of sports fans while providing the best experience possible. Our workplace is the perfect place to continue our goal, where we harness the love of sports and technology with an exciting multi-cultural vibe to continue to build and create our vision.
This is a challenging, and central position in our R&D department with a great impact on our product.
Come work with the best in the industry!
About the Role
- Propose solutions to improve existing processes
- Be a part of an Architecture team, be a key figure in suggesting automation of infrastructure and deployment processes.
- Contributing to the microservices architecture strategy, including design.
- Perform in depth evaluation and research to find new solutions and optimize existing solutions that enable the technology delivery capabilities of the organization.
- Promoting the infrastructure-as-code approach.
- Setup and Maintenance of Kubernetes cluster infrastructure.
- Development and maintenance of tooling for automated environments monitoring and alerting.
- Participation in the software development process as defined by the Agile Scrum process, including requirements collection/refinement.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in development/production environments.
- 3+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
- Strong experience in Amazon AWS infrastructure services
- Experience in *nix
- Experience in design and implementation of DevOps practices, policies, and guidelines
- Strong expertise in implementation of CI/CD pipelines: Azure DevOps/Github Actions or Jenkins
- Record of developing high-load infrastructure.
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code approach: Terraform, (CloudFormation).
- Experience in Kubernetes (EKS/AKS), Helm, Docker, and Docker-based deployment frameworks
- Design and implementation of scalable, observable cloud-based production-ready solutions
- Strong experience in any of scripting languages: Bash, Python, Go, PowerShell
- English language (Intermediate and higher)
What we offer
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.