We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Server-side development of PM Tech product using cutting edge technologies;
- Product infrastructure development;
- Support and review existing solutions.
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge at C# with commercial development experience minimum 3 years;
- Software Design knowledge: Domain-driven design, SoA, Distributed application paradigms, Enterprise standards in distributed systems area, microservices;
- WebAPI, Message Queue (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Experience with .Net Core 3.1;
- Work experience in Agile environment;
- CI/CD (GitLab), unit and integration tests, performance and memory profiling;
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL);
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Understanding Сlean Code/Architecture;
- Experience with .NET 5;
- Experience with gRPC;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with ssh, bash.
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.