We are looking for passionate developers with a strong desire to grow. Together we can change this world! 😎😃
At the moment we are looking for a Back-end Developer who has experience with Node.JS. This person will be responsible to lead and own a variety of product development initiatives including, but not limited to enhancing and supporting our existing products; designing and building the new versions of the products and developing & enhancing the APIs for internal and external consumption.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design & Develop technical solutions that cater to the business needs using NodeJS with Express framework. (TypeScript knowledge is preferred).
- Design and implement the REST API’s which will be placed as a middleware service between end user applications and e-commerce backend engines.
- Design scalable solutions that are suited in the architecture with better handling and queue implementations.
- Enable the business units by supplying a rapidly deliverable solution architecture.
- Document the design of the infrastructure with unit tests, integration tests and mock responses.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables of the project against requirements and promoted lead practices.
- Partner with project teams to clarify requirements, initiate solutions and develop deliverable software in the iterations of Scrum.
- Build a reusable framework that will expedite launching of new brands on the same platform.
- Implement caching and full-text searching capabilities on API level when requested.
- Willing to work in GMT+3 time zone (+/- 2 hours would be fine)
- Expert-level NodeJS and Express framework knowledge is required.
- Strong in software engineering, design patterns, including design of microservice architecture
- Good knowledge of relational databases, message queue brokers, object-oriented concepts, version control tools, and continuous integration concept
- Strong API design skills with solid principles in designing and building RESTful web services
- Experience with application debugging, performance profiling and performance optimization at scale
- Experience working with key-value storages and queuing tools like Redis, Memcached, and RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, as well as non-relational data storage (MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- “Web-speed” development (weekly releases) and are comfortable delivering with tight deadlines and short release cycles.
- Good knowledge of unix systems and GNU/Linux
- Agile development methodology and continuous integration.
- JIRA/Clickup issue management tool
- AWS knowledge (IaC, Lambdas etc) is a plus.