Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Senior Mobile Manual QA Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, documentation, testing of applications developed for our clients.
The project is a multi-function countertop console that can scan and store documents, make video calls, and manage family activities.
The founders are innovators whose bold ideas have literally connected the world. From pioneering the first portable cell phone technology and creating the first prepaid cellular system that fueled growth in developing countries to launching the first cellular phone and service for seniors, innovating technology solutions that benefit people is the foundation of what they do.
- Participates in all testing activities, including test strategy / planning / execution / analysis / reporting
- Develop test plan and test procedures with clear understanding of the requirements to ensure the high quality of products
- Collaborates with client Test Lead and development Engineers on common testing practices
- Creates functional and integration test cases to be executed manually
- 5+ years of experience with focus on testing as part of an Agile delivery cycle
- Experience testing native mobile apps on both iOS and Android is a plus
- Experience with Agile task management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally, VersionOne).
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Experience testing mobile apps using a mobile device cloud such as Kobiton is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
- Test automation experience is a plus
- Passionate about pushing the envelope on current technologies and motivating others to adopt new development and testing methodologies
Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Participation in professional trainings and meetups
Medical & family care programs
Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Forte Group loyalty card