We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of our own ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We are looking for specialists with the ability to work entirely remotely from any city in Belarus.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Establish requirements elicitation;
- Communicate with key stakeholders;
- Set up requirements documentation;
- Analyze system and description of specifications on integrations between Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and other external systems;
- Assist the development team across different project stages;
- Prepare user guides, solution documentation.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in business analysis;
- Have expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud and understand key functionality (Email studio, Mobile studio, Automation studio, Analytics builder, Journey Builder);
- Strong understanding of Marketing and CRM data models;
- Elicit requirements and compose BRDs, FSDs, user stories, and tasks;
- Understand and provide specifications on key integrations between Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and other external systems;
- Consult on best practices of Marketing Cloud usage and implementation.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience of working with one of the following Salesforce Clouds (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud) is a competitive advantage;
- Preferable Salesforce certifications: Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant;
- Attention to details;
- Proactive position;
- An initiative person with good communication skills.
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.