We're Aiolane (a member of High Tech Park) - a small but very friendly team of developers, who are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer.
- At least Intermediate English level;
- System Administrator experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge in GNU/Linux operating systems (apt and yum package managers will be enough);
- Strong knowledge of networking security fundamentals;
- Strong Docker experience is a must;
- Understanding of Software Development and Delivery Processes;
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS/GCP/DigitalOcean;
- Understanding of Ansible and Terraform configuration management tools;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like bitbucket pipelines, GitLab CI.
- Experience with blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, Cosmos, Etherium);
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of ELK stack;
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana.
What the responsibilities will be?
- Setup and maintenance of customer's projects, our development stack mainly include Java / Kotlin, Node.js applications;
- Everything is dockerized, often we are using some managed services from cloud providers. Ci/Cd is usually performed with the help of bitbucket pipelines and ansible;
- No windows servers/machines.
What we offer:
- Interesting projects from foreign customers;
- Work in a team of experienced Senior-level developers;
- Modern office near the underground station (S.Union business-centre);
- Fair salary, bind to USD;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Aiolane employees);
- English courses.