Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions and performing refactoring for applications. The candidate should be open minded to switch between technologies and tech stacks.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale and reservation services with a focus on providing great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
- Write and maintain winforms applications
- Update and create SSRS reports
- Performing refactoring
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- MSSQL database
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable of data structures and associated performance
- Experience with MSSQL database
- Experience in building SSRS reports
- Experience working on enterprise level, production applications
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!