We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of our own ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We are looking for specialists with the ability to work entirely remotely from any city in Belarus.
Kubernetes (self-managed + EKS), Nomad, VMware, AWS, GitlabCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, Pagerduty, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Minio, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Aerospike, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Helm, FluxCD, Windows/Linux, Python, Bash, Powershell.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Help developers and QA engineers with implementing and following DevOps practices;
- Proactively monitor system health and keep it reliable;
- Design and maintain high-load and high-availability infrastructure;
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and their justification;
- Write and update scripts;
- Migrate services to AWS;
- Dockerize applications.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Good knowledge of scripting (bash/Powershell);
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Grafana/Prometheus/Alertmanager/Pagerduty;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management and Infrastructure-as-Code principles (Ansible/Terraform).
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.