We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of our own ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We are looking for specialists with the ability to work entirely remotely from any city in Belarus.
We invite those who fired up to:
- High-load system;
- Data collection process;
- Real-time prediction;
- Fraud detection system.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software development with Python;
- 2+ years of experience working with either a MapReduce or an MPP system;
- Product experience with AsyncIO;
- Experience in building ETL distributed systems;
- Experience with non-relational databases Redis;
- Experience with relational databases PostgreSQL;
- Experience working on Linux, Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience in cloud solutions (AWS);
- Experience with applications performance tuning;
- Understanding of queueing mechanisms (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in building data pipelines in private clouds;
- Willingness to learn new things and the pursuit of constant improvement.
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.