On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Project Manager to join the Orca Security team.
Orca Security — the cloud security innovation leader — provides cloud-wide, workload-deep security and compliance for AWS, Azure, and GCP, without the gaps in coverage, alert fatigue, and operational costs of agents.
It treats the cloud as an interconnected web of assets, prioritizing risk based on the severity of the underlying security issue combined with environmental context, including its accessibility and potential damage to the business.
Orca Security deploys in minutes ﹣ not months ﹣ because no opcode runs within the cloud environment. With Orca, there are no overlooked assets, no DevOps headaches, and no performance hits on live environments.
· Track status of project deliverables and milestones in collaboration with the delivery teams (R&D, PM)
· Lead Agile process - planning, retro, dailies
· Ensure that projects and programs are run in a standardized way
· Generate and analyze data and reports
· Manage dependencies across multiple projects
· Improve existing project management policies and processes and develop new ones
· 3-5 years of PMO experience in a hi-tech company
· Knowledge of Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
· Working with tools like Jira/Monday
· Ability to work and support a dynamic agile environment
· Ability to build, prioritize and track teams progress in agile world
· Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
· Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA and using JQL
· Organized, detail-oriented, analytic and driven to produce results
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
· B.Sc. degree specializing in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
· Experience as a scrum master.
· Experience in product companies
· Knowledge of cloud systems (aws, gcp, azure)
What we offer:
· Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
· Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
· 5 sick days per year;
· Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
· Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
· Parking space (upon request and availability);
· English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
· Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya. Soon we are moving to an office at st. Smolyachkova;
· Kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
· Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.