Apalon is a leading mobile development company. The unique blend of technology and art that make up the company’s DNA, enables Apalon to deliver unrivaled products. Apalon's portfolio includes award-winning titles such as NOAA Radar, Blossom, Weather Live, Scan Hero and more. Apps by Apalon have earned massive recognition with 600+ MLN downloads, received numerous prestigious awards, and have been featured by Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, as well as world's leading press.
We are looking for Middle/Senior Product Analyst to join our Analytics team. A Product Analyst will play a crucial role in using data to help make better decisions about a vast portfolio of our apps. Responsibilities will stretch from ensuring data is reliable and correct, finding insights from the data and supporting making data-driven decisions. A person will be involved in the entire product development process from early data exploration, setting analytics tracking events to analysis and hypothesis testing on the mature products.
- Work with product managers to develop and set up event tracking in the apps.
- Analyze data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations.
- Efficiently communicate results of analyses to the product teams.
- Work with product managers to generate hypotheses, design tests and analyze results. Promote best practices of A/B testing across the portfolio.
- Provide user behavior analytics through cohort analyses, funnels, user segmentations.
- Work to establish a data-driven culture at Apalon.
- 1-3 year experience working as a Data / Product Analyst.
- Experience working with databases, knowledge of SQL, Python.
- Good understanding of A/B testing, strong knowledge of statistics.
- Proactive approach, initiative, with strong sense of ownership.
- Good level of English (Intermediate+).
What we offer:
- You will be working on the most compelling products used by millions of people throughout the world every day.
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses).
- Professional growth – paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training.
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions.
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.