Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Enterprise Server class software server instance supporting client-side web browser. Testers should be familiar with the latest browsers for manual and automated testing of Chrome, Firefox, Edge-Chrome, Edge Explore and Safari.
The skills for this role will require a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of testing methodologies including but not limited to black box, white box, negative, pair-wise, UI and UX. The team member will work well with others including developers and possesses mentoring and communication skills such as “listen first and ask questions second”. The role will consist of about 80% hands-on with 20% on providing guidance and feedback. Having ISTQB certification or similar is a big advantage, as well as the capability of “wear multiple hats”.
- ISTQB Certified or similar
- Testing experience on 3 or more Enterprise large scale projects
- Understands testing methodologies like black box, white box, negative, pair-wise testing or similar test strategies
- 2+ years with Jira including managing assigned Jira issues to Done
- 2+ years working in agile or agile-like projects
- Experience in daily agile ceremonies and retrospectives
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Scrum certification a plus
- Experience in testing Workflow Automation tools or Integration testing is a plus
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!