We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
We are looking for an effective Human Resources Coordinator to carry out various administrative HR responsibilities. You will be involved in the day-to-day HR functions related to the Minsk office reporting and supporting the HR Manager based in London.
- Responding to internal HR-related requests and providing assistance to the local team;
- Collaboration with line managers, HR Manager, Talent Acquisition specialists from different offices (UK, the Czech Republic, Italy), finance, personnel officer and Belarus-based employees regarding but not limited to - probation periods, renewal and termination of contracts, promotions and salary increases as well as current emerging queries;
- Tracking vacations, sick leaves, overtimes and reviewing timesheets in the company tools;
- Participation in the development of policies and other documents for the Minsk office;
- Monitoring of the labor market (ie. salaries, competitors);
- Taking care of the onboarding of newcomers (preparation of workstations, arranging induction, conducting HR onboarding, etc.);
- Informing employees about changes in the company, new systems or policies;
- Collecting personal information about employees;
- Contributing to on-going HR projects;
- Preparation and approval of offers for candidates;
- Managing Leavers and conducting exit interviews;
- Any other HR related administrative tasks when required.
- 1 year + of work experience in a similar role;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Basic knowledge of local legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.