CactusSoft is looking for Senior Java Developer to work with the product which is revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%.
About the job
As a Back-end Developer you will:
- Have a big impact on the product by designing and improving the cloud architecture to make it as performant, scalable and secure as possible.
- Work together with your team to iterate on new features, developing and maintaining our API.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to challenge and improve on the status-quo.
- Analyze and tackle business problems like you're playing ping-pong.
- Learn, coach and grow as a team through cross-functional squads and knowledge sharing.
Consists of talented and passionate product and software engineers. All team-players, always willing to help each other out and push each other forward to create an amazing product.
We value open communication and we love feedback. Retrospectives, blameless post-mortems, regular one-on-one meetings are in our weekly routine.
- In-depth knowledge of RestFul API development.
- Knowledge of java 8.
- Experience with restful frameworks in java (Jersey 2, Spring).
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Google Datastore, MongoDB).
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with git.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (App Engine, Datastore, Pub/Sub).
- Knowledge of API security (JWT, authentication, certificates).
- Develop scalable RESTful API using Google App Engine (java 8).
- Convert user stories into features from start to finish (understand user needs, think out software design, implement, test).
- Set up and maintain a NoSQL database (Google Datastore) and indexing service (ElasticSearch).
- Use & maintain external SaaS tools and services (subscriptions, mailing).
- Set up and maintain security (authentication/authorization).
- Be highly involved in the agile team flow (Scrumban).
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work for a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.