CactusSoft is looking for Senior Python Developer to take part in building the loyalty platform engine and take it to the next level by modernizing the tech stack and leading the cloud native transformation.
This position is for someone who absolutely loves coding, mentoring others and helping us to drive innovation into our python stack and architecture.
- Take responsibility and ownership of core services, supporting millions of monthly active users.
- Be part of a larger development team working together according to Agile methodology.
- Fluency in Python (at least 5 years of experience) and its ecosystem (community, opensource tools, best practices etc.).
- Experience developing, shipping and supporting mission-critical systems.
- Experience working with large database environments, preferably in PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Willingness to interact and work with different teams across the company.
- Ability and readiness to learn new technologies and design practices quickly.
Will be a plus:
- AWS or other public cloud provider
- CI/CD, Jenkins
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work for a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.