On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Lead .Net Developer to join 365Scores.
365Scores is a cross-platform app that enables anyone the freedom to create their own Sports Channel, customized to them. We provide live scores, news from the world's media, video highlights, statistics, fixtures, standings, tweets, and a lot more. As in the world of sports, fans want to keep updated but also are part of a community, and our project brings these two together. Connecting fans from around the world with Virtual Stadium, we cover all aspects of sports. Our platform provides the most comprehensive content from thousands of sources around the world while supporting 10 different sport types in 24 languages. Our mission at the project is to continue to fuel the passion of sports fans while providing the best experience possible. Our workplace is the perfect place to continue our goal, where we harness the love of sports and technology with an exciting multi-cultural vibe to continue to build and create our vision.
This is a challenging, and central position in our R&D department with a great impact on our product.
Come work with the best in the industry!
About the Role
- Design and develop APIs and services to support millions of active users;
- Develop a solution that will analyze and aggregate huge amounts of data in near real-time;
- Manage data flows to send real-time push notifications to millions of users.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership position;
- At least 5 years experience in .Net development;
- Experience with distributed architectures using Queues/Streams (RabbitMQ/Kafka);
- Experience with Performance analysis;
- Excellent coding skill in C# (.NET Core) - MUST (Node.js, Python - advantage);
- Deep understanding of multi-threading systems - MUST (experience in TPL - advantage);
- Experience with SQL and with NoSQL databases (MongoDB/Couchbase/Elasticsearch/SQL etc.);
- Experience in REST API/gRPC development
- English level - min. B2;
- Independent and collaborative, fun to work with;
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Architecture Work Experience
What we offer
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.