Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £ 1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and have helped the client develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more. The systems we've built together work in production 24/7. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
The specialist we are looking for will be in charge of the reporting system for a warehouse that provides managers with operational information. The main responsibilities will be to develop and maintain reliable reporting services in the warehouse system.
- 14k – 16k PLN Gross per month
- Vacations: 26 working days + 10 illness days without a medical certificate
- Employment contract for unlimited time
- Consultation on getting a residence permit (we will cover all the payments)
- Sportscard for almost all the gyms in the city
- Private medical care
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with Scala
- Experience working with Kafka / Kinesis
- SOLID and software development best practices
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Proactivity and ability to learn quickly
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience working with Java 8/11
- Spring & Hibernate
- Experience working with AWS
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, etc.