Our client is a large online retailer with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships. Over the years, we have helped this customer maintain and develop a data warehouse (data sourcing, ELT, and business intelligence), web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, etc.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales with analytics and the creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
The Android developer we are looking for will join the mobile team that will work on rewriting the existing version of the online grocery store. It is going to be a brand new team, we have just started to recruit new colleagues. We plan to hire 3 Android + 3 iOS Engineers.
- 14k–16k PLN Gross per month
- Vacations: 26 working days + 10 illness days without a medical certificate
- Employment contract for unlimited time
- Consultation on getting a residence permit (we will cover all the payments)
- Accommodation for a month in Wroclaw or Lublin
- Relocation bonus – 4000 PLN
- Sportscard for almost all the gyms in the city
- Private medical care
- Experience and maturity - there is no clear process to follow, we expect you to define, prioritize, and estimate tasks
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Passion for and understanding of automated testing
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Dagger, MVVM, Espresso (for UI testing), Gitlab CI, and Retrofit would be an advantage
- An understanding and some experience of Agile software development
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- Knowledge of iOS or backend Java development will be an asset
- Exposure to Reactive programming paradigms