Our client is a large online retailer with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships. Over the years, we have helped this customer maintain and develop a data warehouse (data sourcing, ELT, and business intelligence), web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, etc.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales with analytics and the creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
Our team is brand new — we just hired 2 backend developers, and we need one frontend specialist to join this team.
For the first few months, you will maintain an existing webshop. You will be responsible for services (frontend plus a few backend services close to it) deployed to the AWS cloud.
The second part of the project plan is the transition of the system to the new platform.
- 14k–16k PLN Gross per month
- Vacations: 26 working days + 10 illness days without a medical certificate
- Employment contract for unlimited time
- Consultation on getting a residence permit (we will cover all the payments)
- Sports card for almost all the gyms in the city
- Private medical care
- Experience and maturity - there is no clear process to follow, we expect you to define, prioritize, and estimate tasks
- Expertise in React.JS and TypeScript
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS or Azure