IDT Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Software Engineer to join our team (on-site or remote).
The primary responsibility of this position is to drive the development of our Awards2Go gift cards platform. We have many ambitious goals for the next 12 months and beyond, including new services development, upgrading existing ones, and fixing some of the tech debt (architectural changes, CI/CD automation, Dockerizing, etc.).
In the next few months, we are starting the development of a brand-new mobile application developed using the Flutter toolkit. The candidate who joins the team will be able to start the development effort from scratch.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Work on all our front-end applications: write clean, DRY, and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary;
- Develop a brand-new mobile application (Flutter) from scratch;
- Communicate with our great UX team, participate in the design and implementation of our web application;
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping;
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in all scrum events;
- Demonstrate your technology-agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various and new technologies (e.g., C#, Go, Java, JS, C++, Dart, Kotlin);
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable, and resilient web-based applications and services;
- Participate in hiring new developers as a technical interviewer.
The skillset we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with JS and/or TS;
- 1+ years of experience with Angular framework (version 9 and above);
- Some basic experience with Flutter or a strong desire to boost experience/knowledge in that area;
- Experience in the full cycle of development from implementation to prod deployment and support;
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology;
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines creation to support front-end and mobile apps;
- English good oral and written communication skills.
We would also like to see:
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms;
- Knowledge of some other high-level programming languages like Java, C#, C++, Go;
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues over $1.5 billion.
We are not ”another big IT corporation” – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.
If you are here, seems like you are really interested, so let’s chat!