N-iX is looking for a passionate and motivated Data Engineer to join our team. Our customer is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed images, videos, and music. Our customer helps inspire graphic designers, creative directors, video editors, filmmakers, web developers, and other creative professionals by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Content creators contribute their work to our client, where end users buy and use it in a diverse array of creative personal and business projects. It's a two-sided marketplace that empowers the world's storytellers. Responsibilities:
- Build Data Lake solution on top of .
- Develop end-to-end data solutions for structured and unstructured data (using dbt, and ) including, but not limited to, ingestion, parsing, integration etc.
- Strong experience with 3.x
- experience and building DAGs
- DBT experience
- experience [snowflake in this case]
- Will be a plus experience with Kafka
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.