GP Solutions is looking for a Senior Python Developer
We offer you a catching opportunity to work with a travel project.
Project: Iceland fast-growing international travel tech company. The world’s leading provider of virtual interlining technology.
As a senior back-end developer, you will join one of cross-functional product teams and work on airline & virtual interline platforms. Your work will have a strong focus on integrating new airline- & travel content into platforms through well-defined APIs. You will work closely with other team members as well as with airline- and strategic partners.
A strong candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience in software industry;
- Strong self-motivation skill.
- Upper – intermediate English
- A desire to work in an Agile development team
- A good knowledge of Python is required and knowledge in SOAP, REST, Git is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge on the airline and/or travel domain is a benefit.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Office (Minsk) or remote;
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.