DataArt is a global software engineering company. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
To specialists from Belarus, we offer remote work, a direct contract with the company (legal entity in the USA or Great Britain), and all the benefits that are relevant for DataArt employees who work in our development centers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Extensive knowledge of cloud platforms and norms, experience in AWS, GCP, or Azure environments preferred extensive experience building and managing critical infrastructure with best practices
- Experience with Terraform and/or any code-based infrastructure management/configuration management systems
- General knowledge of infrastructure/application testing, deployment patterns, and CI/CD pipeline norms
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, logging, and tracing systems, with the preferred mindset for system design based on out-of-the-box visibility
- Ready to jump into debugging incidents all across the stack, from the application layer to OS and networking
- Experience with VMware a plus; although our plan is to migrate to cloud-native whenever possible, there may be some workloads that get migrated to a VMware cloud-based environment in the interim
- General understanding of data center operations, experience with virtualization, containers, and clustering in Linux-based environments
- Good spoken English
- Experience with Azure / GCP
- Experience working with multi-account environments in AWS
- Team leading or mentorship experience
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating the workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.