We are looking for a Data Analyst to enforce our data expertise. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of working with huge datasets to shape our next generation products and data initiatives.
- Build new analytics and reporting capabilities to support product evaluation and operations
- Handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests, while addressing Stakeholder needs and driving insights
- Intake on business needs and apply contextual knowledge in order to scope data requests, synthesize insights, and recommend solutions in collaboration with others
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Python
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience in fintech, finance or trading
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, search, data science, or computer vision is a big plus.
What we offer:
- Great friendly and professional working environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Attractive benefit package
- You will be part of a fast-growing and lively team
- Medical insurance & additional sick-days and paid sick leave.