DataArt is a global software engineering company. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
To specialists from Belarus, we offer remote work, a direct contract with the company (legal entity in the USA or Great Britain), and all the benefits that are relevant for DataArt employees who work in our development centers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in the development of web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience in the development of applications using the Java Enterprise platform
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), IoC containers
- Knowledge of build tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Good spoken English
- Experience using microservices
- Experience creating rich user interfaces (UI) based on HTML
- Experience with the installation and administration of application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating the workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.