On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Game Designer to join the ironSource team. ironSource is a leading advertising technology company. As one of Israel’s most valuable private technology companies, we work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
The candidate will be working at PlayWorks — ironSource’s in-house creative studio. PlayWorks creates engaging, frictionless social games for decentralized post app-store ecosystems. A leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics, and optimization.
If you want to be a part of an amazingly fast-growing studio, gaining experience in building a large variety of games, your place is with us! Through your work, you will develop your game development skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people worldwide.
- Work on projects of the biggest mobile game publishers in the world!
- Research the mobile games of different genres and create mini-games based on them
- Write well-structured documents in English
- Analyse user behavior and optimize the mini-games
- Day-to-day communication with the development team
- 2-5 years of experience as Game designer in mobile
- Good spoken and written technical English
- Good understanding of user behavior and FTUE (first time user experience)
- Multitask person which handles various priorities at the same time
- Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Convert thoughts into well-structured documents in English
- Experience with game analytics
- Experience with playable ads/HTML5 games
- Passion for games
- Experience with Photoshop or any other graphic tool
- Experience with working with developers directly
- Knowledge in the following tools: Jira, Git
Benefits of working with us:
- An inspiring work environment;
- Flexible working hours – we care about you (!) and your output;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.