Stiltsoft is a team of experts committed to making a better experience with Atlassian products. We develop apps for Confluence, Jira, and Bitbucket since 2010.
More than 7,000 customers all over the world are already using our solutions. We have more than 25 apps on the Marketplace to make teams' working processes simpler and more productive.
We are looking for a technical support specialist to join one of our teams developing the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. The team consists of 7 people (3 developers, support manager, content manager, product analyst, and product manager).
Table Filter and Charts is an app for running business analysis in Confluence, filtering any data, summarizing it, and visualizing with dynamically updated charts. The app has more than 10,000 installations. We are actively developing the Cloud version of the application, focusing on adding features that simplify the user experience.
- Provide product consultancy support to clients and educate them on the product’s features and functionality.
- Find solutions to non-standard clients' issues. There are no standard scripts. Work in our support is not like the work in a call center, which only makes it more interesting.
- Collect relevant technical details to effectively troubleshoot the scope of reported issues and communicate with the developers to drive the resolution.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles.
Skills, abilities & experience required:
- Fluent in English (B2+), written and oral. It means that you can:
- maintain professional communication with customers on a daily basis
- make video calls from time to time to find out the details of customers' problems or to present product features
- update product documentation in English
- Ability to understand the technical features of the product.
- Great customer service skills, including strong interpersonal and empathetic listening skills.
- A curious mindset that always questions: what we can do better.
- Willingness to learn new skills and to be a great team player.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience in any role in a software development team.
- Experience in working with clients (technical support, customer service, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
What do we offer?
- Small friendly product teams with a flat management structure.
- Flexible working hours. It was possible to work remotely even before the pandemic.
- Additional vacation days.
- Competitive salary.
- Minimum bureaucracy. We try to avoid formalism and not produce "paperwork".
- Investment into training and education. We regularly conduct internal Community of Practice meetups, where we share our experience.
- Internal hackathons with cool prizes twice a year.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- English classes.
- Sports expenses compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Office in the center of Gomel (not open-space).
We use test assignments for this position.