CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with Middle / Senior React Developer. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation etc.
Our team is enthusiastic about professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our front-end team.
Although we are looking for someone with React skills, we are all for your professional development and for extending the technology stack. Apart from React our front-end expertise lies in such technologies as Angular, Vue.js, Ember.js.
What exactly you will do
- Scrutinize user requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop high-quality, tested software to deliver user-friendly, robust, and easy-to-maintain software products.
- Assess the impact and risks of code changes and new code implementations and provide estimates and suggestions for them.
- Analyze software issues, find their root cause, and fix them.
- Perform scrum team duties during sprint planning, sprint review, and discuss progress and challenges in the daily stand-up meetings.
What we expect
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Experience in writing single-page applications with React.
- Interest in the React ecosystem, willingness to use Redux, TypeScript, Styled Components, Webpack.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing (unit, e2e).
- Experience in building CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience with Node.js.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn from senior colleagues.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.