Customertimes provides Salesforce implementation services, ISV products, and outsourcing to customers in 63 countries around the world. A Salesforce Partner since 2008, CT is recognized by Salesforce as Expert Navigator in Sales Cloud, Customer 360 Platform, and PDO/AppExchange, and as Specialist Navigator in five other categories.
Customertimes has been on the market for 15 years and during this period our portfolio includes more than 4000 projects implementation for Abbott, Bayer, Novartis, Upsa, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmstandard, Amazon, Forex Club, Danone, Philips, HP, etc. The main areas of our work are Lifescience, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and CPG. Our friendly team which counts 1300+ specialists – has (its) offices around the world. Customertimes is a big family, and we achieve the goals together.
Customertimes is headquartered in New York with regional offices in London, Paris, Toronto, Kyiv, Minsk, Riga, and Moscow.
Now we're looking for an experienced Senior Product Owner.
- Information gathering and analysis of customer requirements; Formalization, visualization and documentation of requirements (SRS, Use cases, BPMN, UML, wireframes);
- Coordination of requirements and the design solution with the customer;
- Active interaction with the development team during the project implementation;
- Negotiations and communication with the client;
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (SCA);
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant;
- Work experience as a system and/or business analyst in the field of IT for at least a year;
- Real experience in compiling project and user documentation;
- Good communication skills for working with clients in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Broad knowledge and experience in the creation of mockups and prototypes;
- Knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow;
- System and analytical thinking;
- Understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications;
- Being able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs;
- Knowledge of the main notations of visual modeling;
- Eagerness to understand different domain areas;
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile-based methodologies;
- Ready for business trips.
- Lightning App Builder;
- Process Builder;
- Flow Builder;
- Workflow Rules;
- Validation Rules;
- Advanced Formulas;
- Sharing Rules;
- Assignment Rules;
- Job position in an international IT company;
- Professional development opportunities: interesting projects, corporate lessons of English language, flexible and thoughtful skills building, regular team building in other offices of the company;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation for the cost of gym membership;
- Covering the expenses for public transport fare;
- Modern office in the very center of Minsk;
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting if necessary;
- Atmosphere: coffee, tea, fruits, smart casual dress code, corporate parties, young and positive team.