On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Who are we?
ironSource is a leading advertising technology company. As one of Israel’s most valuable private technology companies, we work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
What’s the job?
Supersonic (ironSource Publishing house) is looking for an experienced and talented graphic designer to join our in-house Playworks creative team.
We create awesome mini-game ads, mobile ad experiences, animations, and motion graphics for our Top-Charts Global Games published by our own publishing house - Supersonic Studios.
This is a full-time position.
- A Graphic Designer with at least 3+ years of proven experience in an advertising agency or similar studio.
- You’re a pro at Photoshop & creating 3D models, you know how to work with animations in After Effects, and are comfortable working in various design styles and aesthetics.
- You’re great with composition and layouts, have a solid understanding of design principles and color theory, and you’re great at coming up with clever visual solutions.
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude who is creative, passionate, and can work independently.
- You’ve also got excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- And your portfolio is impressive.
As a graphic designer you will:
- Get involved in all aspects of game ads development: UI/UX, game design, animation.
- Build high-quality, engaging, and authentic playable ad experiences.
- You will produce 3D models for developers and design layouts of mini Hyper Casual games for Supersonic Studios.
- Clean up, modify and animate 3D models for production.
- 3-5 years prior professional experience in graphic design.
- Must have advanced skills with Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience with one of the following 3D softwares: Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender
- Organized and highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and tight deadlines.
- Bonus Points: Basic understanding of Unity (video game engine)
If you’d like to be part of building visually stunning game experiences we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.