Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As a Data Engineer at Deriv, you will convert data into actionable insights that contribute to business strategies. You'll also solve complex business problems using data-driven techniques.
- Conduct full lifecycle data integration, encompassing requirements, activities, and design.
- Ask the right questions to identify potential problems, the scope of the operation, and the availability of relevant data.
- Use data governance tools to ensure data is accurate and consistent for effective analysis.
- Convert raw data into an easy-to-understand format for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Develop and implement databases by collecting, designing, processing, analysing, and presenting data in a meaningful way.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with members of different teams across the organization.
What you have
- Experience with data modeling techniques such as Kimball star schema, Anchor modeling and Data Vault
- Experience with database reporting tools such as SQL, programming languages such as Python and R, and ETL frameworks
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to transform data into optimal business decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to present data using various tools to help the team to make informed business decisions
- Conversational level of English
What's good to have
- Experience in cybersecurity and data protection
- Experience with MDX query language
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Google Cloud (BigQuery)
What we'll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding program for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city center
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
- Support for improving English
You'll be part of our Business Intelligence team, where we lead the organization in cultivating a data-driven culture as our company moves towards the future. We collect meaningful data and analytics for us to deeply understand our consumers and build more valuable products and services. What we do is incredibly important in driving smart marketing decisions, optimizing our business, and increasing profitability.