Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Developer at Deriv.com, you will help with the operation of our existing crypto-cashier system and play a key role in our future blockchain-based projects. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that powers our high-traffic digital options trading website.
- Design and develop secure applications and platforms based on blockchain technology.
- Devise the architecture and best practices for the adoption of blockchain technology.
- Build rapid prototypes and collaborate with different departments on fast-paced projects.
- Identify and resolve any possible cryptocurrency-related issues.
- Create robust software logic that supports foolproof cryptocurrency transactions.
- Work closely with our technical and non-technical teams to develop and integrate blockchain solutions for our business.
What you have
- Experience with languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, Node.js, Rust, or Ruby and a willingness to become highly proficient with Perl if you aren’t
- Experience with Solidity and the development of Dapps
- Thorough knowledge of Bitcoin and Ethereum and familiarity with other cryptocurrencies
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, and encryption/signatures
- Familiarity with concepts such as blockchain confirmations, multisig, and HD wallets
- Knowledge of coloured coins and Ethereum tokens, including ERC20/23/223
- Knowledge of hashing algorithms, including SHA and scrypt
- Experience with Bitcoin or Geth RPC APIs
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
- Conversational level of English
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
You’ll be part of our Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Development team, committed to providing transformative solutions to cryptocurrency challenges, building decentralised applications using blockchain technology, and designing an effective architecture for our cryptocurrency transactions. We aim to create a secure and pleasing crypto-experience for our clients.