iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals' products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
Recently iDeals entered the Board Management Software market through the acquisition of a vendor in this space, and now we are on a mission to disrupt this market. The acquired product is a board meeting management software suite that empowers governing bodies in organizations to streamline their collaboration. Boards of Directors and other corporate committees employ this software to structure and run their meetings efficiently, distribute information securely, accelerate decision making and track strategic action items while maintaining compliance. The product is mature and competitive, it is used by around a hundred high-profile enterprise customers globally.
Now we are looking for a SysOps Engineer to join our Engineering team with a long-term mission. It’s a great opportunity to grow into the role of DevOps engineer with us.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Deploy and configure servers based on MS Windows Server, * nix;
- Deploy a company-supplied software to customers;
- Provide technical support to customers (2nd line);
- Interact with the product department and development department;
- Prepare technical documentation for implementation projects;
- Communicate with customers, design work plan;
- Search and implement technical solutions to meet customer requirements;
- Conduct and take part in acceptance and commissioning works.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in customer technical support (L2 Support, Helpdesk);
- Proficiency in English (at least B1/Intermediate);
- Extensive experience with OS: MS Windows Server (AD, AD CS, DNS, GPO);
- Experience with DBMS: MS SQL Server (administration, skills in writing SQL queries);
- Experience with Web servers: IIS, nginx, forward and reverse proxies (deployment, administration, deep knowledge);
- Knowledge of security certificates: X.509 (server, client, ES: release, verification, troubleshooting);
- Theoretical knowledge of network protocols and technologies: TCP, SSL / TLS, HTTP / S, VPN, NTLM, Kerberos;
- Knowledge of tools for diagnosing network problems and problems when working with web applications (basic tools, browser devtools, Fiddler, Wireshark), analysis of event logs.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Extensive experience with OS: * nix (CentOS), iOS and Android;
- Experience with virtualization systems: Hyper-V or VMware;
- Experience with containerization: Docker;
- Experience with DBMS: PostgreSQL (administration, skills in writing SQL queries);
- Automation skills (bash / PowerShell);
- Experience with MDM solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 💻 The ability to work both from the office and completely remotely;
- 🧘 Flat organizational structure;
- 🔝 OKR-based planning;
- 🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
- 💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities;
- 👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
- 🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.