Machine Learning Developer
TIMVERO builds a product, that helps to improve Lending Business for banks. We leverage ML capabilites and that’s why we need your help. TIMVERO prides itself on a culture that’s transparent, diverse and intellectually curious while also being supportive and committed to career development.
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer (AWS, Python, SQL, ML) with strong experience in AWS ML frameworks to help build cutting-edge, cloud-based infrastructure for our banking product.
This is a great opportunity to work with a cutting-edge tech stack focused heavily on AWS infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to research and experiment with new techniques and technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Help to shape technical design for our AWS-based infrastructure
- Write data models, data validation tests and database queries to support all the aspects of data integration and model development.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment. Thrive in an environment that uses AWS extensively.
- Keep up to date with new technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
What We’re Looking for
- Experience in Python (Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib etc)
- ML (Spark, XGBoost etc)
- Apache Spark AWS ( S3, Redshift, Glue, Sagemaker)
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are very keen to speak to individuals who have the above skills and would be interested in joining and business that will undoubtedly grow exponentially in the coming months.