Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for Senior Java Software Engineer
The client is an established, high-growth Fintech Company in the Money Service Business space, providing automated payment services to customers, our payday debiting allows customers to do de-facto budgeting to their next payday while making the important payments.
It is a growing consumer-focused organization looking to create a software development team that can help build a modernized system to serve customer service professionals and sales teams. Proudly serving customers for 19 years, the client is now looking to expand its business into emerging markets and need dynamic professionals to help it achieve the business goals.
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven people to drive continued growth and expansion into new markets.
- Join Core Engineering team developing a highly scalable, multi-threaded, and multi-node Java Spring Postgres backend stack
- Perform code reviews for other developers Lead and perform development of automated testing of units, integration, performance, and security
- Assist with migration from legacy platform to new platform
- Use creativity and experience to solve problems efficiently in complex software
- Collaborate to ensure that future platform has up-to-date requirements
- 5 years software engineering experience
- Expert Understanding of data modeling and database design Spring MVC/ Boot & Hibernate experience
- Master of automated testing
- Strong Experience with Git
- Comfortable working with complex SQL queries
- Quickly learn and grasp new concepts
- Quickly analyze and understand existing code to determine its purpose and function
- Can safely make changes to existing code
Nice to have:
- Financial industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience designing applications to be PCI/HIPPA compliant
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage (including AllSports Card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!