Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a mature Senior Front End Engineer to join our team of professionals.
The Client is an established, high-growth Fintech Company in the Money Service Business space, providing automated payment services to customers, our payday debiting allows customers to do de-facto budgeting to their next payday while making the important payments.
The Client is a growing consumer-focused organization looking to create a software development team that can help build a modernized system to serve our customer service professionals and sales teams. Proudly serving customers for 19 years, the company is now looking to expand their business into emerging markets and need dynamic professionals to help achieve business goals. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven people to drive continued growth and expansion into new markets.
- Evaluate technologies and present proposed architecture to team
- Design and architect UX and UI components based on functional specifications and requirements
- Develop components and solutions that integrate with web applications
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for product deliverables
- Create UI from provided wireframes, design comps and UI artifacts as needed
- Collaborate with team members about their designs and solutions
- Utilize TDD to create code and unit tests which check acceptance criteria and provide broad code coverage
- Perform code reviews as well as subjecting your code to reviews
- Read and write technical documents and specs
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Work with Back-end Developers and Software Engineers, Project Manager, Business Analysts and Quality Analysts
- Support customer insights initiatives, including focus groups, design validation and usability testing
- MVC frameworks, particularly React or Vue.js
- Strong command of core front end and middleware technologies including: REST, jQuery, Backbone.js, RequireJS
- Programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Strong Object Oriented Design Background
- Strong Automated Testing Background
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Experience developing single page applications as lead developer preferred
- Experience developing applications with Agile and iterative methodologies preferred
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience interaction across touchpoints and systems
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!