On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Who are we?
ironSource is a leading advertising technology company. As one of Israel’s most valuable private technology companies, we work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
What’s the job?
Supersonic is looking for a QA Engineer to join our core Platform team.
If you want to be a part of a great full-stack team, designing, building, testing and deploying our high scale, highly available amazing new products, this is the role for you!
Our platform is built with Angular and Node.js over AWS.
- Define and lead our Platform quality standards and processes
- Write test plans and validate them against features
- Work closely with product and developers on the team
- Perform exploratory production testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- 4+ years of experience in manual testing of web applications
- Experience in frontend and backend testing
- Working in Agile methodology and release cycles
- Maintaining and creating new testing documentation
- Good English, able to express himself on any business issue
- Team player
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with writing test automations
Benefits of working with us:
- An inspiring work environment;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.