Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are seeking a Junior employer branding specialist (or Communication specialist) to join our employer brand team to drive the HR brand and communication strategy inside and outside Forte Group and bring together talented people all over the world. This is a role for a person with 1-3 years of relevant experience, strong communication skills and a genuine interest in the tech industry.
At Forte Group we believe that our employees are our best asset. Forte Group is a full-spectrum software development company with 500+ employees across 6 offices worldwide. We are driven by what we do and are seeking talented people who will help us shape the future.
- Сreating, editing, publishing, sharing and promoting different types of content (social media posts, internal emails, video scripts, media articles, landing pages etc.) both in Russian and English
- Follow industry trends and together with the team generate ideas on brand activities
- Contribute to organizing knowledge-sharing events
- Participate in creation of branded materials and collaborate with vendors and third parties that manufacture merchandise
- Develop relationships with universities and all types of educational institutions in the IT sphere
- Update the information about Forte Group on the brand profile pages
- A candidate with at least 1 year of experience in Communications /PR / Marketing/ Employer branding
- Familiarity with the digital landscape, desire to work in the tech industry
- Experience in creating different types of content, both in English and Russian – social media posts, internal emails, etc
- Experience with G Suite, Mailchimp, Facebook business, Photoshop – nice to have
- Creative, accountable and self-manageable, open for diversified tasks, constant learning, and innovations
- Plenty of cool tasks with a diligent, friendly, and supportive international team
- A brand-new office and flexible working hours
- Professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs.
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!