We're looking for a skilled Python Developer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 16 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
In a Python developer role you will take part in the development of a new project aimed to integrate our Client’s systems with the tool which is used to integrate and analyze all the Client’s data via Machine Learning.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and excellent IT skills, experienced in handling communicating with all the counterparts and initiating improvements on the projects.
You will be a part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle from concept and design.
- Take part in architectural concepts
- Develop new business modules and functions
- Ensure development methodologies and best practices are followed through all the phases of development life cycle
- Handle communication with the stakeholders
- Actively participate in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Good scripting skills
- Experience with Machine Learning would be an advantage
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Formulate new and alternate ideas, approaches and designs
- The ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings
- English classes at our office
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Schengen visa for all employees