We are growing and searching for an experienced FrontEnd developer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 16 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
We are looking for a skilled FrontEnd developer who will be responsible for building the “client-side” of the application.
The ideal candidate will have experience in implementation of functionality according to the customer’s specifications, handling communication with stakeholders and participating in a continuous improvement of the processes.
You will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications while translating our Company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Develop new business modules and functions;
- Migrate code base from React to Angular;
- Implement tasks using Angular;
- Participate in code review;
- Take part in mentoring/coaching;
- Ensure development methodologies and best practices are followed through all the phases of development life cycle;
- Handle communication with the stakeholders;
- Actively participate in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of experience;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field;
- Solid experience with React and Angular;
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming models;
- Experience with GraphQL, TypeScript;
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experienced and eager to closely collaborate with a client;
- Ready to listen;
- Ready to lead UI team
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of Public Cloud (Azure)
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings
- English classes at our office
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Schengen visa for all employees