We are growing and searching for an experienced Project Manager to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 17 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
We are looking for a competent Manager who will be engaged in application development with strong customer-focused approach, contribute to producing value for our stakeholders. The Manager will be working in Enterprise-based environment with day-to-day use of Agile methodologies.
You will be responsible for project success and value delivery to the customer by organizing effective team work to produce expected business outcomes.
- Participate in the subsequent project’s release planning (scope and requirements clarification, estimations, etc.);
- Build and maintain an effective communication with global customers;
- Manage team's work during project execution with deep understanding of project context;
- Communicate with clients' representatives on daily basis;
- Coordinate work with third parties involved into projects;
- Handle project scope creep and perform change management;
- Closely monitor and control the progress of the project activities;
- Regularly and timely report on project status, risks and outlooks to internal and customers' stakeholders;
- Perform resource planning and re-planning based on defined or changed scope, priorities and timelines;
- Perform people management activities;
- Ensure delivery on-time and with expected quality based on stated priorities and risks.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in the Project Manager or similar role for more than 3 years;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), project management tools (Jira, Confluence), experience leading Agile rituals (planning, daily scrums, retrospective, release planning);
- Knowledge of project management best practices, understanding SDLC;
- Basic understanding of quality and security concepts;
- Skills and knowledge of risk analysis, facilitation, team leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, increasing project workflow transparency;
- Advanced level in English reading/speaking/writing;
- Strong communication, presentation and customer-relationship skills;
- People-management experience;
- Well-built decision-making and problem solving skills;
- High level of responsibility;
- Customer-focused approach;
- Proactive, goal-oriented team player.
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development;
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings;
- English classes at our office;
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation of sport expenses;
- Schengen visa for all employees.