We are growing and searching for an experienced Java developer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 17 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
We are looking for Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications to join our team in Minsk.
You will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle from concept and design to delivering high-volume applications.
- Develop new business modules and functions
- Ensure development methodologies and best practices are followed through all the phases of development life cycle
- Support existing code-base, optimize it
- Handle communication with the stakeholders
- Actively participate in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Java, JEE/Spring
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, Oracle DB
- Knowledge of JPA/Hibernate, Spring Framework/Boot, REST/SOAP
- Knowledge of Gradle/Maven/Git/CI-CD
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Cloud computing: MS Azure
- Front-End experience: HTML, JS, CSS, WebPack, Angular
- Opportunity of professional growth and development
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings
- English classes at our office
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Schengen visa for all employees