We are looking for a Data Engineer to set up and expand our data and data pipeline architecture. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of creating data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, DBT and AWS big data technologies
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Python
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience in working with HTTP/REST API, understanding of enterprise software development basics: VSC, build automation, CI/CD, code quality
- Experience building and optimizing big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable big data data stores
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, search, data science, or computer vision is a big plus.
In return we offer:
- Work for an expanding fintech company
- Interesting tasks
- A strong team and professional management
- Medical insurance & additional sick-days and paid sick leave
- An attractive benefits package.