DigiTech7 is an international IT company with headquarter in Sweden and a development center in Minsk.
We're searching for a talented Senior ASP.NET/C# Developer to join a core team of one of our key clients - a Sweden-based company within the automotive industry, operating worldwide with offices in 18 countries. The company develops and provides reliable and innovative solutions that improve safety, vehicle dynamics, and environmental sustainability in the global commercial vehicle industry. The main product focus areas are brake and air suspension systems for heavy vehicles.
We are their strategic digital partner and have a central role in developing their global B2B E-commerce solution where we do all development such as product management, invoicing system, freight and tracking integration, customer-specific data presentation, and CRM integration. The next step will be to implement EPiServer DXP solution. We are working with new and modern tech and we build solutions that help our customer to take new market shares and to become top 3 in the world within their business area.
Things we seek:
- 3+ years of ASP.NET Web development.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good English (at least Upper-Intermediate).
- Strong social skills; a team player.
- Self going.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing on the EPIserver CMS and Commerce platform and/or EPI DXP – Digital Experience platform.
- DEV Ops experience.
- ASP.NET MVC
- MS Visual Studio
- RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Git (Git Hub)
About the team and workflow:
Work in the mixed team - Belarus/Sweden: 1 Architect/ Developer, 1 .Net Developer, 1 React Frontend Developer and 1 QA engineer, located in Minsk, as well as 1 Project manager, 1 UX Designer, 1 Web Analyst, 1 Tech Lead/Developer and 1 Frontend Developer, located at our sister company in Sweden (Malmö).
- Short daily stand-ups via Slack.
- Daily communication via Slack.
- Running sprints based on stories in JIRA.
- Pull requests and code review.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule. Work in the office (Green Plaza - Biruzova str., 10a) with the possibility to work remotely during the quarantine.
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation.
- 100% -paid sick leave and 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Medical insurance.
- English classes. Professional training/certifications compensation.
- International culture and open-minded management.
If you understand that everything described above is about you, then apply now!