Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kyiv, Minsk, Riga, London, Toronto and Paris.
Our team has more than 1300 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
- Help deliver high-quality software that matches technical requirements in a timeframe that matches business needs;
- Participate in the continuous improvement process of the team performance and product quality;
- Provide review and testing of functional and design requirements to be able to provide detailed test scenarios;
- Develop all required test documentation of high quality (test cases, traceability matrix, checklists);
- Perform all required types of manual testing;
- Identify defects and impact on the solutions, follow-up the defects in their life-cycle;
- 1+ year as manual QA Engineer experience of web applications;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
- Good understanding of QA&QC, different testing types, test artifacts, a defect lifecycle;
- Understanding of SDLC and development methodologies;
- Understanding of testing web services, client-server application and mobile apps;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate level of English language that enables to create test artifacts and documentation and to communicate on a daily basis;
- Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing.
- A strong team of supportive high-professional Delivery Managers.
- Manager vitally concerned in your success.
- Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting.
- Delivery management handbook based on hands-on experience of senior managers.
- Individual career development plan.
- Internal and external professional education.
- English language courses.
- The referral program for the employees.
- The young, strong and friendly team of excellent professionals.