We are looking for Node.js developers who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a member of a small professional team. You should have a strong understanding of the challenges facing modern web design and development. You should always strive to do right by the consumer, delivering the best user experience.
Required professional skills:
- 3+ or more years of experience developing web applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Node.js.
- 1+ year expertise in a framework such as Node.js; you can build end-to-end applications while also engineering the cloud infrastructure to run them.
- The ideal candidate would also be familiar with Infrastructure Engineering techniques, and cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in AWS.
- Experience in RESTful APIs and Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of unit testing and OOP; Strong experience with data sources such as MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, or SQL Server.
- Knowledge of JS, TS, Algorithms
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a broader team.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business.
- Expertise with modern and emerging web standards and technologies.
- Passion for Agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Strong technical skills across the entire development stack.
- Excellent object-oriented and test-driven development skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field preferred.Job Responsibilities
- Develop applications utilizing Node.js;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Write unit tests utilizing TDD for back and front-end services;
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments;
- Deliver solutions in an Agile - Scrum project methodology;
- Drive technical design ensuring adherence to defined software development methodologies, including logical and physical design;
- As project needs vary may also develop/customize on-premises web-based applications with frameworks such as Angular 8/9/10;
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
Full-time/remote (home-based)/long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. The working schedule is flexible enough, mostly it's close to the Eastern time zone. Home-based working environment. Cross-functional interactions. PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off). Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus - once every three years). To get acquainted with the principles of our work, you could following this link: https://tinyurl.com/yxzbx6a4
The Company is an innovative clinical solutions company that provides high-quality technology platforms and related clinical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ, and offices in Asia and Europe, the Company has delivered innovative solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion, and cost-efficiency.
Team Size and Structure
The current engineering department is about 60 people, managing by Regional Director. The department consists of small groups (3-6 professionals; 50/50 server-side and front-end environment). Small groups are managing by team leads. There are different departments in the company: Engineering, Operations, QA, Business Analysis, Network Operations, etc. The team is international, mostly located in the European Time zone.