Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.About
Our software product is the highly secure virtual data room that allows users across the globe to confidently publish highly important business information in real time for due diligence and analytical purposes.
The underlying software platform is a complex solution, highly loaded componentized software platform, maintained by multiple teams working concurrently in US and East Europe that develop and test this product, regularly deploy new versions and support its operability in 24/7 mode.
We practice Scrum and follow Agile way of working, we’re focused and dedicated to deliver business value to our end users incrementally, predictably and with high quality.
Our advantages are friendly team, international environment, and direct collaboration with the colleagues abroad.
Currently we are looking for a .NET Support Engineer willing to join our international team supporting the product operational stability 24/7. In addition to the pure support activities you will be learning and doing software development using modern technology stack – Angular, .NET Core, MS SQL, automation tests.
It’s a great opportunity for junior engineers to learn and master skills in software development, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
- Support team covers 3 shifts globally (12 AM - 8 AM СST from Europe / 8 AM - 4 PM СST from Europe / 4 PM - 12 AM СST from America) and is responsible for handling Production issues and related communications
- Besides addressing Production issues (critical and noncritical) the team takes part in maintenance of support tools and root causing of bugs and issues
- The team follows Scrum methodology
Technologies/Tools used on the project
- Platform: Proprietary Datacenters, Azure Cloud
- Database: MS SQL
- Back-end: ASP.NET Core WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC WebAPI, ASP.NET WebForms
- Front-end: Angular 7+
- Frameworks: Entity Framework/Dapper, Auto-mapper
- Unit Tests: nUnit, MS Test
- Task Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Confluence, MS Teams
- Repository: Azure DevOps Git versioning control
- Build Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- 1 year of experience in web application development
- Experience in application development (C#/.NET/Angular)
- Familiar with Clean Code and Code Conventions (Naming, Structure)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are recommended
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!