We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager.
The main focus for the person who will be applied to the position is to migrate our ticketing system to new workflows in different management systems across IDT. It is a challenging task for a person who wants to increase organization/communication/presentation skills to manage the global process of a corporation.
You will work in close collaboration with stakeholders directly and manage the development of workflow processes.
At IDT you will:
- Set project goals and come up with plans to meet those goals.
- Maintain project timeframes and status reports.
- Coordinate project team members and develop schedules and individual responsibilities.
- Conduct risk assessments for projects.
- Organize meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Background, preferably in the fields of QA, BA, or engineering.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English – B2 or higher.
We can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.