Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Reporting under the Software Engineering Architect, as the Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for technically leading the development of a greenfield Healthcare proprietary application suite. You will be an integral member of a team that solves complex challenges and builds working software. You are passionate about engineering large-scale solutions that enable the business while supporting the strategic architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance and function.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in distributed microservices, full stack systems and machine learning.
- Interface directly with product owners to develop solutions to complex problems
- Act as subject matter experts for company owned applications
- Participate in code reviewing/standardization processes
- Design, enhance, and maintain our existing and new systems
- Minimum 3-5+ years of development experience in modernized development environment
- Programming expertise in C#/.NET Core, Angular
- Experience with distributed system design, cloud-based environment (Azure/AWS)
- Familiarity with Azure Services (Web Apps, Cosmos, Web Jobs)
- Expertise with both relational and non-relational database technologies and concepts
- Experience with real time client-server applications multithreaded
- Experience working in an Agile/Devops environment contributing to automation of application build, deployment and configuration (Azure DevOps, ASW Code Pipeline)
- Familiar with software development best practices
- BA/BS or above from a Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related technical degree preferred
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!