DevOps Engineer wanted!We are looking for an ambitious DevOps engineer. We have a feeling it’s you.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ year in DevOps Engineering
- Understanding of Docker concepts and Docker/docker-compose usage
- Basic experience with AWS\GCP
- Linux, bash
- Intermediate English level.
Will be plus:
- Github Actions, Gitlab CI\CD
- Security best practices
- RebbitMQ, NATS
- Microservices deployment
- Setting up cloud infrastructure for new projects
- Support and scaling of existing projects
- Setting up CI\CD
- Work remotely or in the office
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Training and development. Training within your professional development is partially compensated by the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not your typical ‘bureaucratic company’, our employees are our core value
- Meet successful entrepreneurs from all over the world
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work
What we offer:
- Full-time position, flexible hours
- Cozy office with a gorgeous panorama of the city
- Office close to the Shulyavka metro (5-minute walking time)
- We are ready to invest in your education & self-development
Sounds interesting? Apply now, don’t wait up. Fulcrum is a cool place to work, have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.
You can learn more about Fulcrum here > fulcrum.rocks/about